Friday, November 14, 2008

Kateley's 1st hair cut









11.7.08 I took Kateley to Aunt Lane for her very first hair cut. She did great!!! Aunt Lane let her pick out a pink comb, then it was time to sit in the big girl chair. I was kinda worried that she may cry, but not kateley! She sat up there like a big girl. Aunt lane even gave her some chewing gum and her bangs in a little baggie when it was all over! She looks so cute with her little short bangs, it was sad for me to see them go since that was the little bit of hair taht she was born with. Hope everyone has a great weekend!

2 comments:

Will and Tai Boos said...

How sweet! I can't believe how much she is growing up...she's looking so much like Lee in that first picture. I just want to pinch those little cheeks. I'm glad she didn't have a difficult time getting her hair cut...even if it was a little rough on Mommy :)

We are the Smith Family said...

how cute....what a big event!