Tuesday, October 7, 2008

great question!

Today I was talking with a patient waiting on the DR to come in. She said so Tiff what is your favorite moment in motherhood thus far? Wow what a great question! Then I started rambling: Well the moment she was born was a great one, She was so tiny and cute, and we had waited what seems like forever to meet her. Then last Christmas she was sitting on her on staring at the Christmas tree and twinkling lights. When she started to crawl~that funny army crawl thing she did, that was great and I miss it. Then walking, she has done so many funny and cute things since she started walking. Waking her daddy and I up in the mornings that is so sweet, even when we pretend to still be sleeping, hoping that she will lay back down(it never works, she just gets louder and funnier!!) Bath times are great, I know she will do something crazy silly in there. I love it when she stops to smell the flowers. I love her mean face, and her smiley face too. Kateley gives the biggest and tightest hugs, to be so smallher hugs sure make you feel good. Well I don t really guess I have a favorite single moment, they are all good and special in their own way. Have a great day! And whats your favorite moment as a parent?

1 comment:

Wade and Allison said...

xHow precious is this little girl? What sweet moments you have with her. My favorite moment being a parent has been this little one's heart beat going strong!! :)