Monday, October 6, 2008

monday mornings~

So Monday mornings are all mine and Kateley's. I have the day off and Lee is working so its just us girls here playing. Kateley did not make it to dinner last night so she ate chicken fries for breakfast and seemed to love them! I also HAD some pictures to share with every one from her bath last night. Bath time is a favorite her at our house, but I did not have the memory card in my camera while taking pictures of the silly girl. So who knows where the pictures are. I don t know what was up with her last night, if she was excited to see us after a weekend away or what, but she really put on a show it the bath tub. She was yelling, dancing, dunking her head in the water, and just being a silly sweet girl. Right now as I type she is being such a sweet girl, she is holding her baby doll and her sippy cup talking to her baby. She is gonna be such a great big sister one day.
Ohh She has a few new words: Dee flo(dental floss), and pupkin(pumpkin).
Hope you have a wonderful Monday!

1 comment:

We are the Smith Family said...

Memories are awesome.....don't you love writing them down!