Thursday, September 18, 2008

Last night

Last night was a long night. Kateley is getting several new teeth in, and its making her feel kinda yucky. So Kateley and I are tossing and and turning, her mouth hurts and I am thinking of MaggieJo, well all of a sudden she gets really close, throws her little arm around my neck and pats, as if telling me she knows everything is going to be alright! Finally we both fall asleep, still with her arm around my neck. She is such a sweet little girl.
Please continue to pray for Maggie Jo and her family. She was born just a few days before Kateley, so this is hitting close to home for us. I received an email from April last night saying they were getting ready to start her chemo. Also you can keep up with what is going on with Maggie at www.Carepages.com/maggiejorennie

1 comment:

We are the Smith Family said...

I am following their carepage....this is such a hard time for them but it is evident that God is in control and that they are leaning on His strength!