Monday, September 29, 2008

Sunday night after a busy weekend.



This past weekend was busy, but alot of fun. Friday afternoon Lee, Kateley, Terry, Tela, and I all pilled into Lee's truck headed for Atlanta. Our first stop was my Aunt Teresa's house in Duluth to drop Kateley off for the weekend, and we headed to Athens for the game! This was my first bama football game and we had such a great time. I had a tough time getting the cheers down at first: everyone was doing the Roooooooooooll Tide, and I was screaming Waaaaaaaaaaaaaar Eagle! Ohh well, they only looked at me funny for a few seconds. it was such an awesome game,and I am so glad that we were able to get tickets and see it first hand. Sunday morning we headed back to Duluth to pick up Kateley who had two full days of being spoiled rotten. Once we got back to Valley, we were super lazy! Lee cooked breakfast for dinner, while Kateley and I made brownies. Hope every one has a great week! WAR Eagle & ROLL Tide!

1 comment:

We are the Smith Family said...

What more can I say.....ADORABLE!