Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Nana's birthday Weekend







This past weekend was Nana's bithday! We all celebrated with a ton of food as usual! Outside there were horse shoes, as well as Monkey Balls being thrown. After we plated and ate, Nana blew out her candles then it was time for her to open gifts. Attending were: Bob and Jennifer Walden, Jerry Levins, Dave, Kelcie , Bentley, and Mady Herrington, Lisa and Hoyt Burrow, Mary Fetner, Christine and David Holladay, Dennis and Tiffany Holladay, Kateley and Lee Walden, Gina Phillips, Shainna Yarbrough, and Toby Burrow. I don t think I missed anyone but if I did I am so sorry!
s

1 comment:

We are the Smith Family said...

Hey Tiffany...so glad to see your blog. You are now a friend of ours! To add friends or make a list...find either the customize button or the layout button on your dashboard or at the top right of the screen. You should see the different boxes for a layout page that say edit. I just picked a box...I picked third from the top on the left side for mine. Yours may be a bit different since we have different layout pages. Click edit, give it a title and go from there. You'll enter the actual webpage where it says http:// and then name the page under that. Make sure you click save. Send me your email if you can and I'll email you the info again. Have a great day!!! Kelli